The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2008-09-01

the application of theory to practice

It's sunny today

It was the obvious that I said nothing new, but my audience responded with smile. When the truth was given the publicity, it comforted us all. That picture was pleasing indeed to the eye. Wow, it was a lucky day, because the opposite results typically come from sincerity... Just think. While rejoicing over the heavenly colors, I deliberately silenced the truth. I was to confess I'm the disabled, the jobless for life, I haven't a penny and need your support... yet you have heard "It's sunny today" ... the secret of such transformation is simple: as no one wants to listen to a beggar thus I was forced to lift up my eyes and the eternal values were discovered such way.

It's sunny today. It means I just must to take the opportunity of thanksgiving :
I need you for better or worth.

3 comments:

  1. your writing really interests me. i hope you write often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14:02

    Thank You Tomas for visiting my site and leaving a commnent.I really appreciate it. I enjoy visiting you site very much too, You're an impressive writer.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It's sunny today." Three simple words but they can bring a smile to many people's faces.

    ReplyDelete