The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2008-01-12

Quote of the Day

While browsing through a web, the 'Quote of the Day' reminded of a truth
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light" Plato
(427 BC-347 BC)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thomas,

    I've finally visited you. Wow.. I've read your blog posts and I can see that we are on the same page. It's nice to meet you and I really do look forward we can share our opinions with each other through our blog.

    See you :D

    Hye
    http://spaceofreality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Hye. We became the pen friends. That means my musing on life (silent observations)are baring the fruits, and our comments on each other posts opens the prior closed window for the sunlight could come in for to prune down the diaries and revive a play of life.

    I have four blogs. Therefore I am rejoicing fourfold. I hope to see you on my other locations on a web too. Till then.

    Peace and love
    http://candleday.wordpress.com/

    by a way, my name is Tomas (not Thomas)

    ReplyDelete