The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2008-01-16

mystery of the welcome

Human possibilities are unlimited indeed. Just think. I can do whatever I want. I can write to my blog, or not. Plus all the above are far from all that is possible to me. I can do nothing too. Wow, it's hard to put in human words what a giant I feel myself. I can do totally everything.

So, what was my choice in a concrete? What did I do?

This questioned looked so innocently, but the truth gave me a good shake. I was to admit that I ...was begging ... for your feedback.
Woops! When people meet one other on a street, the welcome joins them. That's natural. But in case I would address a passerby by asking him to say Hi to me, what do you think? What the reply would come?
Is it not strange? Why?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous01:24

    Hey there..
    I should say I'm impressed by the content of your blog; that is I can feel the sincere effort behind those articles and you are writing them with sincerity! keep it up mate, you will get the fruit in the long run! :)

    About this article, the analogy between the passerby and readers is good. But what if we view it this way:
    "lets view readers as potential client to our products. Now if we don't invite clients to have a look at your product , give feedback..etc or if we don't even try to create an awareness in them, how can we possibly benefit?" :)

    I hope you are getting my point? ;)

    In any case, I have really enjoyed your article, and I will surely come back from time to time.

    Best Wishes,
    - Wakish -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tomas.. I haven't heard from you for a while. By the way, congratulations for being a Certified Honest Blogger. Receive your award at Space of Reality.

    Take care!!!

    Hye

    ReplyDelete