The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2008-01-21

cost of eyesight

I have reminded a squirrel today. We have met not in a forest but at a moment I glimpsed at one of showcases of the town center. It was running inside a wheel that was twirling round. The squirrel was too busy for to waste her time to welcomes ... to tell the truth, I too was in a hurry then.

The daily round wheel out the same picture today too, but my situation has changed drastically.

I got a trauma ... I am sick and jobless now, but my current problems opened a window towards the new life. Have a look:



My disability helped me to test my values, changed the midset - opened my eyes to the eternities. Thus I am rejoicing not at my plans to do something, but the breathing. The recognition of my dependance on other for the survival humbles, my impotency to rely on myself calms down my ambitions, but not a smile : the hardships fire up the gratitude that exchanges all worries for self to the comprehension of the beauty that wasnt appreciated in full when I met with the squirrel in town center once upon a time.

by the way, have a look at the first response to the "cost of eyesight" . That's the "broken code" on the blog Colourrain

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


No comments:

Post a Comment