The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2008-08-14

dear nurse

Dear nurse,
while surgeons fix broken bones, you inspire the desire to open the eyes. You gift us the wish for to go to smell the flowers - to blossom out in discovery of you in each button that we enjoy.
Thank you, dear nurse

5 comments:

  1. While my uncle suffered a chronic strock at the hospital, I saw that these nurses always there to help those patients, including my uncle, in every single way, from there, I realize that their profesion is very noble. Great post

    Teaching Degree Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nursing and I think it is really a noble job.

    "Nurses are the eyes of the blind, the ears of the deaf, the legs and the arms of the amputae, the voice of a comatose, the decision maker of the unstable and the protector of the newborn."

    That's why I love this profession. It's like the healing ministry.

    please read what I have written before...

    http://lightedpen.blogspot.com/2008/07/nursing-healing-ministry-of-jesus.html

    stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous07:57

    Two of my sister-in-laws are nurses. I think they are angels, I really do. Where would we be without them? Thank you for reminding us of these very special people.
    And thank you for reading my blog and making such nice comments. I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous19:49

    Well said.

    ReplyDelete