The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2008-03-07

How to survive

A saying "Time is money" marks today - this wisdom flowers on the lips of passersby in response to the "Hi!' on a street. It's no wonder the strangers become sick and the number of the people with psychiatric disorders grows rapidly and the reality threatens ... silently. It's not popular to discus art therapy works as the tools for the healing of the modern world. Smell of the flowers obtains the cost just in the bottle of the fragrance.

I would name 'Time is money' the adage that brings us to eye to eye confrontation with the voiceless thunder 'what for do I live?'.

Oops! It can't be thus!!! Do I forget 'Time is money...'? What was my goal for putting on paper all the above?

As we all know well, our words create our reality and we have what we say. Thus lets recall the adage 'Time is money' once again. What does it mean? Does Life is for stocking our pockets? Or what?

It is good to have the positive attitude towards the life. Just look. While browsing through the web yesterday, I was attracted by the picture "Domino". I wanted to tag the author, but didn't know how should I do that (I'm know-nothing in web technicalities). Therefore I addressed myself to the bblogger with the question "how-to...?" and got the reply immediately. It was step by step instruction. Wow, that was so lovely. I was deeply touched. Thank you, dear AngelBaby. However, can I expect the same reaction in current case too? The practice proves that typically the questions like "I am alive, but is that the merit of me?" are followed by "no comments".
It is easy to get information to the inquiry where could I purchase the paints, but that's looks otherwise in case we question why do we paint. We are dealing with the eternities tête-à-tête/one-to-one ... for the sake of all.

There were lots of questions, but I don't want my article look like a mourning. While we encounter lots of various problems, there are people who do all they can to brighten the world of the disabled, to help their neighbor recognize the God's gifted light of life. Good-hearted people inhabit the whole earth. It is even impossible to count then all. That empowers us to not give in but remain the faithful in spite of what we encounter on our road. Thus at a moment, I came to the Art Therapy Blog and my hearty wow came out of itself once again. We aren't alone.

Peace and love, my dear.
God blesses you.


3 comments:

  1. Great to see your creation of arts, I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:43

    You are gifted and I envy you. I always wanted to have this skill.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:41

    The artwork is remarkable. Thanks for sharing! This post reminds us society places labels on people as to whether or not they are sick. Its always in comparison to people who thinks and acts differently. We can move beyond labels. To heal means to find your true self. To heal, we must grow to accept and love everything about ourselves unconditionally.

    ReplyDelete