The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2008-12-04

BLOGSTERS GUILD: Chinese Eagles Trained to be Scared of Chinese Chickens


The photo caught me unawares, it was discovered while browsing the web ... by accident, but I just can't pass by her. I gazed at the picture for a long - I think you too will do the same. While viewing it the words become needless. The picture tests our hearts. Our response is our life

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words Thomas. They were so beautiful and inspiring. It's an honor for me to share my work with you and everyone. Take care Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a moving photograph...

    May we all remember who we are and walk boldly in the foosteps of love,

    Maithri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous05:56

    I don't get it...how didn't the eagle fly away?

    ReplyDelete