The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2008-05-20

my sickness gave me a lesson

the common style of talking complicates the reality we are experiencing. Though the sunlight not loses its brightness, but the ambiguity appears and the questions darken our eyesight in the result. Thus while listening to the nice conceptions of the works of kindness, I questioned myself, what does that mean? I s our breathing not the work of kindness?

While helping other, I washed myself from all my worries and that was what made the life so precious.
Our works of kindness prove our being alive. So let's rejoice over the possibility to share the love. Welcome to art therapy club Modus Vivendi.
My artworks are waiting for you at Online Gallery and my blog Candleday.
I will greatly appreciate all your comments and heartily thank you for the chance to address you and to rejoice over the light that we have together.


Get the Code and Get Listed!

No comments:

Post a Comment