The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2008-04-27

let make a long story short

The logic helps in making diagnosis, but brings no happiness. Therefore I will talk shortly now. I discovered what spots my day. The evildoer is I myself - if I leave no response to what I was reading then I feel myself as if justifying the indifference and thus losing the right to talk at all. It is easy to explain the silence, but is it possible to deceive the heart? What do you think about no comments under our posts?


1 comment:

  1. To me, comments come when:

    1. many new people arrive

    2. certain same people return

    ~ Alex

    ReplyDelete