The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2007-12-08

Metamorphosis

Long time ago children were rebuked with awful sorcerers that may come and abduct them if they will be not loyal to the rights of home. I too was even afraid to go to the cellar for the bottle of the jam that I had loved so much. I was used to thin that evil abides in the darkness (our cellar with a lot of jam in it was exactly deep underground where pitch darkness ruled until the lamp was switched on) Thus the jam was stored in the heart of the evil.

That’s funny even to recall now. I am watching the TV everyday and I fear not a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment