The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2006-11-16

I have clicked the link of my blog and the picture you see has appeared on a screen.
Is that all my life was worthy of?

Being shorter or taller didn't affect the way people accept me.
Am I Tom or Jon do the same.
However, the situation would look otherwise in case I will say
I am recognized as mentally ill.
WHY IS IT SO?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. the hope embodied here. suddenly i feel, in this space you've created, that i can breathe. cheers to you and your art.

    Aloha,

    Following you this beautiful Wordless Wednesday from the WW link up. I so look forward to getting to know you better through photos and posts and such. We're riding the wave of life together at Local Sugar Hawaii and I'd love it if you'd join us.

    Cheers,

    Nicole

    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete