The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2008-12-06

the secret of beauty
















The artworks warmth the heart and creates the puzles. Though each and all experienced healing touch of beauty not once already, but the pictures didn't stop surprise until now. What you see in the photo was created not by the professional artists, but the patients of the hospital for people with psychiatric disorders.

While hearing the diagnosis "mentally ill", many visualize something extremely dark. Yet is it thus indeed? Just look. It is our attitude towards the life that unlocks the secret of beauty.

----- we were awarded by Beaderjojo -------- THANK YOU!


The wise saying "A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails." so was proved once again.
Dear bloggers, YOU ARE that precious friend, and this award is YOURS , my dear friends.
I want to pass this award to ALL OF YOU . Thank you

5 comments:

  1. Hello :)
    Thanks I already see the blog ... I see you are a very great artist .. I'm amazed to you .. .. I love art and I still have a lot to learn about art because I have not the knowledge, I am very lucky to be friends you, thanks good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39

    This reminds me of a famous pop song in our country in the 70's which raised the questions: " Sino ang dakila? Sino ang baliw?". ("Who is really truly great and who is truly insane?). It is not pathological state of the mind that defines a person but the social state of his heart.

    Cheers Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there. I've been following your lovely blog for a bit now and would like to pass on the "Spreader of Love" award to you. Visit http://beaderjojo.blogspot.com/2008/12/spreader-of-love-award.html for details. Feel free to participate, or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous17:11

    You remind people that they can always reach out and access more vibrant colors in their lives. Art is a powerful tool, nourishes your own untapped, creative energy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great. Now we know who are the disabled, if we continue to hide our talents and never desire to share our love and patience with those in need.

    ReplyDelete