The artist Renatė Lušis leads art therapy club "Modus Vivendi"
that is located in the Hospital for the mentally ill in Klaipeda. She says:
"Art therapy can add great harmony to life"

love needs no authority except itself
We trust that there is no such thing as no chance.

The things that we love tell us what we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas

2008-08-10

our response

As I turned on my TV, the current events put my beliefs under a test. At a moment the Olympic Games were started, Russia attacked Georgia and peaceful town was put in a state of ruin...

I looked at the happy faces of the sportsmen and questioned myself, is my blogging not an excuse of self - not the self-deceit?
I checked my blogs ( http://candleday.wordpress.com/ and http://arthiker.wordpress.com/ - I looked at my artworks on http://www.artmajeur.com/colourrain/ and at all other my locations on a web) and the question what for do I blog? became the threatening. Who needs my Hello?




3 comments:

  1. I believe war will never stop since the day it was started on among human nation.What we can do is to let everyone do their own part to keep the world in peace and green.Your contribution or effort never wasted caused someone had been touched and moved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do people blog? Who listens to the hellos? We do. Nurses do.Because we care , friends or enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear greendoe, THANK YOU!

    The more I live the better see that being a nurse is the highest blessing.
    I will dare to say that the wonderful word of love is the seed of the plant which delicious fruits are the nurses - Thanks once again

    yours Tomas

    ReplyDelete